Companies choose Maponics neighborhood data for many reasons. Below are a few benefits it offers;
Contact us for a quote or to learn more.
- Over 170,000 neighborhoods in over 2,200 cities worldwide.
- The only commercial-grade data with clear, single-line boundaries
This allows search results to be associated with one distinct neighborhood (not two or more, as seen when
- A neighborhood change file issued with each quarterly release. This
of the newly added neighborhoods.
- Neighborhood to US Postal Service ZIP Code correspondence data based
Maponics ZIP Code Boundaries ™ dataset. This includes a
between each ZIP Code and neighborhood.
- The only
Classification Schema ™,
designating neighborhood types by social
use (retirement community, cultural district, etc.), municipal zoning (residential, commercial,
residential type (multi-family, mobile home, etc.) and more.
- A 3 level hierarchy of neighborhoods for easy scaling from the city
level to the
street level. Macro-neighborhoods, neighborhoods, and micro sub-neighborhoods facilitate more granular
mapping and faster map display.
- Quarterly updates, with continual dataset expansion
- Flexible licensing terms to accommodate a wide array of
- International neighborhood boundaries for European cities,
in 32 countries.
Specific products include:
Want To Learn More?
Read more about Maponics neighborhood data,
contact us or call 800.762.5158.