Documentation > Patch Notes
Feb 13th, 2009
Apr 3rd, 2009
- - removed additional request field requirements from all public methods that require an address. The entire address can now be placed in the first field, if desired.
- - added "requestid" field that gets generated on each request, passed back to the customer for reference purposes.
- - multiple matched geocode addresses will now return every match in the message field. You can display these to your customers to choose from, or build your own means to automatically select one, if you wish, and then resubmit your original query.
Apr 14th, 2009
- - Added new method to API - getGeoAttByArea. Please see associated documentation for how to use this.
May 8th, 2009
- - Removed all get*ByAddress methods. The Maponics API no longer geocodes addresses, as we believe it is more beneficial for our customers to use their own geocoding solutions, thus always being sure that they're using a geocoding provider that they are comfortable with. The get*ByAddress methods have been replaced (in those circumstances where it makes sense to do so), by get*ByCoord methods, which accept a lat/lon coordinate pair as arguments.
Aug 13th, 2009
- - Updated all data to version 1.9.2
Nov 30th, 2009
- - Updated all data to version 1.9.3
Dec 1st, 2009
- - Updated all data to version 1.9.4
Apr 15th, 2010
- - Added new paramter to the getGeoAttByArea spatial search. This parameter is called searchType and allows you to specify whether to use an ST_WITHIN or an ST_INTERSECTS query in the spatial search. Please see the documentation here for more details.
Jul 17th, 2010
- - Updated all data to version 1.10.2
Oct 8th, 2010
- - Updated all data to version 1.10.3
Jan 16th, 2011
- - Updated all data to version 1.10.4
Feb 12th, 2011
- - Updated all data to version 1.11.1
Feb 27th, 2011
- - Added school attendance zone data to the available datasets
- - Added a new method - getSchoolByCoord. This method requires you to submit a lat/lon coordinate pair and will return information about the school attendance zone that that coordinate falls within (where appropriate). Please see the documentation here for more details.
Apr 12th, 2011
- - Maponics International Neighborhoods are now online and live. Note, a city search searches for the english name first, then the native spelling, by order of preference.
Apr 19th, 2011
- - Updated all Carrier Route and ZIP Code data to 1.11.2 release version.
- - Fixed a small bug in the field verification code.
- - Updated all Census data to 1.11.2 release version.